The premiere journal in Finance is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Finance” brings you leading research across all the major fields of financial research. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in financial research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Includes links to compatible supporting information (not available offline)
- Share articles with colleagues or students
The Journal of Finance publishes leading research across all the major fields of financial research, including:
- Financial markets
- International Finance
- Trading and Derivatives
- Financial instruments
- Corporate finance
- Public finance
- Banks and banking
- Financial regulation
- Finance history
The Journal of Finance is the most widely cited academic journal on finance. Each issue of the journal reaches over 8,000 academics, finance professionals, libraries, government and financial institutions around the world. Published six times a year, the journal is the official publication of The American Finance Association, the premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about financial economics.
The Journal of Finance is owned by The American Finance Association, the premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about financial economics and published by Wiley.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to The Journal of Finance can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $139.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. The Journal of Finance subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $139.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.